1) All grounds must have all entry access gates, change rooms and dugouts open by 11.30 am.
2) All grounds must have toilet facilities open by 11.30 am, clean and with signage indicating direction and location.
3) All open grounds must have markers (flags, poles or cones) indicating the Foul line at about 280 feet, and on Dead ball line on open grounds also at 280 feet.
4) All Grades are required to complete Batting Line Up lists and present same to the Umpire at the pre-game meeting. The Umpire receives the white (original) and the blue copy.
5) All players including substitutes must be listed by name and surname. Except on Division 1 games where all players who 'played' in the Division 2 game are automatically available, however all new fresh substitutes must be listed.
6) Scores must be provided with a table and chairs, and a shade to protect from sun.
7) Scorers MUST sit in their designated area behind the Home Plate area.
8) The Dugout area must be enclosed or properly designated.
9) Only players in uniform are allowed in the Dugouts, friends, family, children and pets must be in the spectator area.
10) Every effort must be made to provide canteen facilities at every ground, at the very least supply of drinks or water.
11) Every ground must have its Emergency Numbers notice board prominently displayed, copy of the form in the PCBL web site.
12) All player substitutions and player position changes, including rotation changes MUST be advised to the Umpire. The Umpire may direct the changes to the Scorers.
13) Only Players WHO TAKE PART IN THE GAME, which is in the Score Book, may be listed in the Match Report Card. Write in First name and Surname.
14) All players must participate in their club approved baseball uniform, and this must be properly worn.